This portal is only for health professionals who have been granted
financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance. Please note the following:
- Without financial clearance, you cannot be placed on the government payroll.
- Without financial clearance, you cannot create an account.
- We cannot help you acquire financial clearance under any circumstances.
To check whether you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round,
- Medical Officers will use their Medical and Dental Council (MDC) registration numbers,
- Pharmaceutical Professionals will use their Pharmacy Council PINs,
- Nurses and Midwives will use their index numbers,
- Allied Health Professionals their will use their PINs and
- Support Staff (for example: Accountants and Health Service Administrators) will use their specially generated access codes.
If the system confirms that you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round, you will be redirected
to create an account in order to log in and complete the application. Please note that your account expires when the recruitment round has ended.
This means that you cannot log in after the recruitment round is over.
Please also note that placements are on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
We use an automated queueing system to ensure that placements are done according to the time you
successfully submit your completed application.
Please do not fall victim to scam artists claiming to be able to change the organisation or region you selected. It is
impossible to change either once you are placed.
If you face any technical challenges, please complete the help form found
This is your only recourse if you need assistance. There is no phone number to call.
Simply fill out the help request form and we will get back to you.
In order to view the available recruitment rounds, please click the button below.